Monday, October 1, 2012

A Glorious Move-IN Day - Friday, September 28, 2012!!

There are many rooms in my father's house . . .


Malachi Cottage
 If this were not true, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.

Teresa Cottage
Fully stocked Kitchen!

If I go and do that, I will come back.


And, I will take you to be with me.





We sang, danced and gave thanks on the way up! Meci Jezi!




Then, you will also be where I am. 

Our children lined up outside the gate

Then, they entered through a tunnel of love made of His hands and feet . . .

Words are inadequate!

Beautiful in every way!



Their smiles and laughter lit up the entire place!
Home sweet Home!
Papa Bill's smile lit up the place, too!

Gratefully blessed!
Lord, thank YOU for providing!
Words seem so inadequate!  We bow down and give thanks to the Lord for His steadfast provisions!  We are moved in and the children are loving it!  A huge thank you to all the teams and supporters who made this day possible - it was definitely a team effort and will continue to be!  We are not finished yet, but Friday was an amazing day as we started a new chapter in Kalico! For more pictures and weekly updates, please visit www.facebook.com/AlexsHouseOrphanage

Grateful. Blessed. Humbled. God is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment