Wednesday, August 15, 2012

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, 


Before                                           After
Uncle Woody

I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, 


Before                                            After
Sweet Kinsey

I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, 


Willie (end of March 2012)


Precious Willie (end of July 2012)


I was sick and you looked after me.  - Jesus


It has been 5 months since the Lord blessed us with these little fellows, and His favor and blessings continue to pour out on these little ones!  Alex's House can not wait to see what the Lord has in store for these 3! 

Glory to God . . . the transformations are amazing and speak of His love!!  We sincerely thank you for joining our team and making God stories like this possible at Alex's House!

No comments:

Post a Comment