Alex’s House sends it’s blessing with Dominique Levy as she transitions her ministry location from Haiti back to the U.S. For the last 11 months, Dominique has served Alex’s House as a houseparent to our girls and as Life Skills Director.
Our president Bill Howard says:
“We are a stronger ministry because of the time Dominique gave us in Haiti. She came at a critical time for us and helped develop policies and routines that improved our kitchen, financial accountability and life skill ministry. Then of course, her greatest contribution was pouring love into the lives of our children, especially the girls.”
Dominique will be returning to South Carolina with her children and grand children and will continue to serve Alex’s House as our Life Skills Director. We look forward to all the Lord will do through her ministry in the future.
How can you help?
- · Pray for our staff as they are in the process of seeking the Lord’s will for the person/couple who will come in and be a vital part of raising our girls.
- · Pray that the Lord would prepare the heart of this individual/couple.
- · Pray that the Lord would protect the hearts of the children during this transition.
- · Pray that the Lord would bless Dominique as she transitions back to the U.S.
- · Pray for the desperate children of Haiti whom the Lord will add to our home this year. Pray that they would be protected and that the Lord will lead us to them in His timing.